1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
Valentine’s Day isn’t reserved for couples – we all have someone (or lots of someones) that we love, and this is the perfect day to celebrate all of our love.
- The baby whose snuggles you can’t get enough of·
- The best friend you can’t wait to have a cup of coffee with and share this week’s triumphs and challenges·
- Your kids that have the ability to make you crazy and make you laugh all at the same time·
- Your mom who always knows when you need a hug and a pep talk·
- Your husband who holds your hand when life gets tough, or you just need someone to help you walk down the steps·
- Your siblings who tease you relentlessly but always have your back·
Love, in all of its forms, should be celebrated on Valentine’s Day! Hope you love & feel loved!
Happy Valentine’s Day!